Last Updated on May 6, 2021 by Red Nomad OZ
A Taste of the Paranormal
Ready to Roll
In the interests of full disclosure I offer the following disclaimers:
- Pilchard SWEARS he didn’t touch any of the car controls
- The angle of the shot doesn’t fully capture the slight incline behind the car
- Out of the force field the car behaved quite differently
- The tremor visible on the footage is caused by either the magnetic force field OR the excitement of this extraordinary experiment …
- The resulting video quality may mean some features of this exciting moment have been lost forever …
Just between us, my first thought was that the car must really be made of plastic. I was clearly standing at the wrong angle to see what was really happening.
So I shifted around the other side. Yes, definitely better.
The Mystery of Magnetic Hill
SO … is Magnetic Hill South Australia an elaborate prank? A real touch of the Paranormal? Or is the explanation a little more prosaic? YOU decide!!
- Magnetic Hill near Orroroo, South Australia
- Things to do based in nearby Carrieton, South Australia’s mid-North
- Other WEIRD OZ Stuff!